If you are employing your own personal assistant, then you can take advantage of the Wiltshire CIL payroll service which is provided free-of-charge.

The Payroll Service will:

  • Set up an account for you with H.M. Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
  • Provide you with 2 copies of the payslip each month – one for your records and one for your PA.  This will let you know how much to pay your PA and how much to pay to HMRC (if tax is payable).
  • Provide you with information on the various ways to pay your tax payment to HMRC each month.
  • On your behalf, notify HMRC under the Real Time Information rules of the hours worked each month.

email:   telephone: 0800 848 8998

Already on the Wiltshire CIL payroll?

Do you know when you should notify Payroll of any changes? Payroll Service Changes Checklist

Workplace Pensions:  The Payroll Service will help you to manage the legal requirements under the Workplace Pension regulations.