COVID-19 Resources & Information
- Wiltshire Council Well Being Hub : available to anyone who is struggling during this difficult time, i.e. people who are shielding or self-isolating and don’t have a support network around them, or know where to get help. Wiltshire Council’s team can help provide support but also signpost to where additional help is available in their local area – with 100’s of community groups set-up across the county providing invaluable assistance. Contact by: email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0300 003 4576 between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday & 10am-4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Up to date information from Wiltshire Council
- Wiltshire Community Groups Directory
- Community Support Toolkit
- Wiltshire Council online interactive map showing what COVID-19 community support is available in your neighbourhood and throughout Wiltshire.
- Wiltshire Council Active Communities resource page
- Essential Worker – Staff Testing – Employer Referrals & Self Referral (May 2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): Guidance for people receiving direct payments in Wiltshire (V1: 06.05.2020)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): During the current state of sustained transmission of COVID-19 this guidance should be used.
- Coronavirus Act 2020 and adult social care in Wiltshire : information includes Care Act easements; hospital discharge arrangements and Direct Payments
Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living COVID-19 Information Pack:
- Wiltshire CIL letter to Direct Payment Employers
- Planning for coronavirus (COVID-19) : Letter for Direct Payment Users from Wiltshire Council
- Advice for PAs: Information for Personal Assistants working with Vulnerable People in the Community
- What you can do to be prepared (Updated 26.03.2020)
- Coronavirus Emergency Plan for Home
- Example Key Worker Letter for Employers (Updated 26.03.2020)
- Key Worker ID Document
- Obtaining Isolation Notes
- Questions and Answers for Social Care (COVID-19) Source: Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Fish Insurance: Coronavirus – FAQs for those employing carers
- WCIL User Engagement Covid-19 Resources
- Top Tips for PA support during COVID-19
- Where to get help and advice if you have a Direct Payment
- Wiltshire CIL Survey Results (April 2020): The views of disabled people and their carers during COVID-19. Views were captured in an online survey set within a timeframe of just one week.
- Skills for Care
- Mental Health Support (NHS)
- Benefits Information (Independent Living Centre)
- Wiltshire Money Bulletin
- Urgent Eyecare Service (NHS) – Free urgent eyecare services now available at opticians for people across Bath, North East Somerset and Wiltshire: for anyone, whatever age and whether registered with an optician or not. This is a temporary service and participating practices can be found here.
Your Guide to the Care Act (Disability Rights UK)