Workplace Pensions

Legislation has been brought in to encourage every employee to have a pension and this affects everyone who employs someone to work for them, including recipients of a direct payment for their social care from the Council who choose to employ a personal assistant to provide that care.

All employers must register for a workplace pension even if they only employ one person and regardless of whether or not the employee wishes to have a pension.

The best source of information is The Pensions Regulator website.

WCIL Payroll Service
If you are in receipt of a direct payment and are registered as an employer with our Payroll Service, we will be able to guide you through this process.

Information & Contacts